We've created our ring and bracelet size charts to help you choose the perfect-fitting jewelry.
For easy assistance, they are available for you to print below. If you have any questions about determining your size, our Customer Care Specialists will be glad to assist you. Please call us at 1-888-DYURMAN (1-888-398-7626)
Men’s and Women’s Chain and Cuff Bracelet Sizing:
1. Using a flexible measuring tape or our printable size guide, measure the circumference of your wrist just above your wrist bone (toward the elbow).
2. Note the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below to choose the corresponding bracelet size. If you are between two sizes, we suggest you opt for the larger size.
Women’s Bangle Bracelet Sizing:
1. Using a measuring tape or our printable size guide, measure the width of your closed wrist from the center of the knuckle on your pinky finger to the top center of the knuckle on your index finger.
2. Compare your measurement to the chart below to choose the corresponding bangle size. If you are between two sizes, we suggest you opt for the larger size.
To convert from EU to US sizes, see chart below. To best determine your ring size, measure your finger at the end of the day when you are neither hot nor cold.
1. Measure using the finger on which you intend to wear the ring. Using a flexible measuring tape or our printable size guide, wrap around your finger, ensuring you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
2. Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, or the inside circumference of your ring size.
3. Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, we suggest you opt for the larger size.
4. To determine ring size using a ring you or someone you’d like to gift a ring to already owns, see our printable size guide.
The image below illustrates the different lengths for women’s and men’s necklaces and chains.