What shipping options are available on DavidYurman.com?
Currently, we ship via FedEx (2-Day and Overnight) to the U.S., Canada, and U.S. Territories. As a convenience for our customers, we offer complimentary 2nd day shipping on all orders.
What payment methods are accepted on DavidYurman.com?
Does David Yurman offer personal shopping services?
Yes. This complimentary service will save you time and is obligation-free. Our experienced specialists will help eliminate the guesswork that goes into selecting the perfect gift – whether it is for yourself or someone else. We welcome you to contact a Customer Care Specialist directly at customercare@DAVIDYURMAN.COM or by phone, 1-888-DYURMAN (1-888-398-7626) between the hours of 8am and 8pm EST Monday through Friday, and between 9am and 6pm EST Saturday and Sunday.
Can I ship my order to an international location?
Yes, we can ship to most international locations. Please contact CUSTOMERCARE@DAVIDYURMAN.COM for information.
Will my David Yurman purchase arrive gift-wrapped?
Yes. It will be wrapped in our exclusive David Yurman packaging. A certificate of authenticity and polishing cloths are enclosed.
Can I include a personalized gift message with my purchase?
Yes. Please request this prior to completing your order.
Is all David Yurman merchandise available for purchase online?
Our website offers a selected assortment of our newest and most popular styles. If our website does not currently have the item or size you are searching for, we may have it available at a David Yurman boutique. To find out about additional products, styles, or sizes, please contact CUSTOMERCARE@DAVIDYURMAN.COM or visit a David Yurman boutique.
Locate a David Yurman boutique near you by clicking HERE.
What if I need extra help or advice about my purchase?
Our experienced specialists will help you save time and eliminate the guesswork that goes into selecting the perfect gift. We understand the importance of looking your best and are dedicated to selecting items that best suit your needs. We welcome you to contact a Customer Care Specialist directly at customercare@DAVIDYURMAN.COM or by phone, 1-888-DYURMAN (1-888-398-7626) between the hours of 8am and 8pm EST Monday through Friday, and between 9am and 6pm EST Saturday and Sunday.
How can I check an order I placed on DavidYurman.com?
You can log into your account to track recent orders and update your wishlist as well.
Do other websites or stores sell authentic, new David Yurman merchandise?
There are hundreds of retailers that sell David Yurman designs. Locate a David Yurman boutique near you by clicking HERE.
Where can I report a possible counterfeit design or website selling suspected David Yurman knock-offs?
Please contact CUSTOMERCARE@DAVIDYURMAN.COM
How can I make returns or exchanges?
How do I purchase a David Yurman gift card?
David Yurman gift cards are available for purchase at any David Yurman boutique or online. For further assistance, please contact CUSTOMERCARE@DAVIDYURMAN.COM
We welcome you to use your David Yurman gift card at any of our David Yurman boutiques and through our online store (www.davidyurman.com). Locate a David Yurman boutique near you by clicking HERE.
If you would like assistance shopping for an item, we welcome you to contact CUSTOMERCARE@DAVIDYURMAN.COM.
Can I use my David Yurman gift card to make a purchase online?
Yes. Cards can be used online, in-store, and with a Customer Care Specialist.
How can I check the remaining balance on my David Yurman gift card?
Once you have entered your gift card number and CIN code, please hit the "check your balance" button to retrieve your available value. Please click HERE to check your balance.
May I replace a lost or stolen David Yurman gift card?
Gift cards are treated as cash and are not replaceable. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced gift cards.
Why does David Yurman use simulated turquoise?
Due to increased demand for turquoise, mines worldwide have become depleted and there is very little natural turquoise left. Because the Sleeping Beauty turquoise that David Yurman favors is particularly scarce, we have opted to use simulated turquoise in some of our jewelry collections. This material comprises natural stones that are ground into a paste, bound with resin, and dyed to achieve a beautiful blue hue.
What is the difference between hematite and hematine?
Hematite is the technical word for iron oxide rocks that occur in nature. While very beautiful, Hematite is also quite brittle and doesn’t polish well. To achieve consistency and beauty in his designs, David Yurman chooses to use Hematine, a man-made stone also composed of iron oxide. Hematine is easier to manipulate and has a brilliant sheen. The two stones are virtually indistinguishable from each other and are close in value.
How do I care for my aluminum Cable bracelet?
To celebrate the iconic David Yurman Cable design, we chose to showcase it in aluminum, an unconventional material that allows us to achieve a range of brilliant colors. Because it is more fragile than sterling silver, please wear your bracelet with care to avoid scratching or denting it.
When you are not wearing it, store it in the David Yurman protective pouch that came with it.
How do I register my David Yurman merchandise?
Unfortunately, we no longer offer the option to register your David Yurman merchandise. However, all purchases and order history are saved when you create an account on DavidYurman.com. Should you require further information concerning a specific David Yurman piece, please contact one of our Customer Service Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-398-7626.
Is it possible to ship to APO / FPO / DPO / PO boxes from DavidYurman.com?
DY Meteorite Contest Official Rules
The “#DYMeteorite” Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Contest may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Contest if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. How to Enter. During the Contest Period (defined below), take your best photo (“Photo”) of the Geminids Meteor Shower, which presents itself from December 4 – 16, 2015 and is best viewed from December 13 – 16, 2015, and upload the Photo with the hashtag #DYMeteorite and #contest via Instagram:
(i) Via Instagram: Access the Instagram application on your mobile device. Post the Photo with the hashtags # DYMeteorite and #Contest. You must make sure the “Photos Are Private” option in the account settings on your Instagram account are set to “OFF”. You must have an Instagram app and account to enter via this method. If you do not have the Instagram app, you may download it through the application store on your device. The Instagram app is free.
If you choose to enter via Instagram using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
All entry information, Captions, Photos and Videos shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission.” Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions defined below.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to entrant’s Submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission; (b) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third parties; and (c) any third parties appearing in the Submission have given entrant appropriate consent to be photographed and used as permitted herein. Sponsor reserves the right to request releases from any third parties appearing in any Submissions at any time. Failure to produce third party releases upon Sponsor’s request may result in disqualification, as determined by Sponsor is its sole and absolute discretion.
Providing a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including for promotional or marketing purposes.
Limit one (1) Submission per person regardless of method of entry. Entrants are not permitted to submit a Submission more than once during the Contest Period. Duplicate Submissions by the same person will be subject to disqualification. All terms and conditions of Instagram.com apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Instagram accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Instagram account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register on the platform will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judge(s), which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of residence. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of David Yurman Enterprises LLC (“Sponsor”), and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Contest if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees that entrant’s Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
· The Submission must include hashtags #DYMeteorite and #contest.
· The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights;
· The Submission must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
· The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
· The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
· The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or of any jurisdiction where Submission is created;
· The Submission must be consistent with the image and values of Sponsor and be consistent with and satisfy the purpose of the Contest.
Each entrant acknowledges that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in entrant’s Submission. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judge, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
5. Judging Panel/Judging Criteria. On or about December 17, 2015, all eligible Submissions will be judged by Shane Black, an outdoor photographer and Instagram personality known for his meteorite time lapse videos. All Submissions will be judged based on the following equally-weighted judging criteria (“Judging Criteria”): (a) ______; (b) _____; and (c) _____. [INCLUDE JUDGING CITERIA E.G, CREATIVITY, ORIGINALITY, ENTHUSIASM, PHOTO OR VIDEO QUALITY, ETC. NORMALLY THERE IS AT LEAST TWO CRITERIA] In the event of a tie, the highest score in the _______ category will determine winner and second-place Finalist.
6. Prize(s). First and Second Prizes are: David Yurman Meteorite Tag (Approximate Retail Value: $775.00). Total approximate retail value of all prizes combined: $1,550.00. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner(s). Limit one (1) prize per person or household.
8. Notification. Potential winner(s) will be notified on or about December 20, 2015 and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within five (5) days of receipt. Additionally, potential winner(s) may be required to obtain releases from any and all third parties appearing in their respective Submissions. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity and rights transfer document must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian.
If an Instagram entrant is a potential winner, he/she will be notified by a direct message and/or by Sponsor posting a comment to the potential winner’s entry on the potential winner’s Instagram account. Potential winner(s) will be required to email Sponsor within five (5) calendar days in order to claim their prize.
If any potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the Submission with the next highest score. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
9. Conditions. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED ENTITIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN CONTEST, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Contest or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
10. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTEST, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CONTEST AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Contest. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of New York in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
14. Name of Winner/List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 20, 2015 to: [Michael Prichinello. David Yurman 24 Vestry Street, New York, NY 10013].
15. Sponsor. David Yurman Enterprises LLC 24 Vestry Street, New York, NY 10013.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM.